Why I decided to wrote about drug rehabilitation?


Hi, I decided to add this blog about drug rehabilitation (or short: drug rehabs) since have very bad experience in my family and also with my friends with hell called 'drugs'. Also, for those who can't afford, I will try to maintain list of free drug rehab centers and free rehabs. This is very common problem today.There is a lot of people in our worlds, that are our family, friends or we meet them every day colleges, and others but we don't know that they have problem. Actually most often they too don't have idea that they have problem... They try to avoid truth, lie himself and us. At the end truth becomes obviously. This blog is related to them who had luck to identify problem with drugs and who want to take some steps to because health and to live life again,but this time on real way!

For this first post i will add Wikipedia definition for this:
"Drug rehabilitation (often drug rehab or just rehab) is an umbrella term for the processes of medical and/or psycho therapeutic treatment, for dependency on psychoactive substances such as alcohol, prescription drugs, and so-called street drugs such as cocaine, heroin or amphetamines. The general intent is to enable the patient to cease substance abuse, in order to avoid the psychological, legal, financial, social, and physical consequences that can be caused, especially by extreme abuse."


To finish this first post, I will tell you just my intention here: I will write about symptoms, first steps when you identify drug abuse, various types of drug treatments and drug rehabs, free drug rehabs, paid drug rehabs, religious drug rehab ,teen drug rehab programs, non 12 step rehabsabout how health care system treat drug rehab, useful for those who have this problem himself/herself or somewhere near you.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I soo hate the situation too! I hope that there would no illegal drugs in the first place because it had caused so much broken families, deaths, break downs and a lot of crimes. I hope that there are more organizations who want to become a change.

Need to Your help to build ultimate online resource on free rehabs worldwide

Click here to help me to create best, real, useful and free drug rehab list in US, UK, CA and Europe.